Jane Iredale is a mineral makeup line that uses the highest quality ingredients available to ensure satisfaction with performance, coverage, application, and texture. All of the products are non-comedogenic, have a minimal allergy risk, resist creasing or running, and contain anti-inflammatory ingredients and SPF.
Why is Jane Iredale different?
- It is a 4-in-1 makeup: your foundation, concealer, sunscreen, and active skin care benefits all in one.
- The nature of high quality minerals is to interact with light. This is what gives them their celebrated soft-focus effect. The Jane Iredale line includes a variety of foundations that provide a range of finishes from sheer to full, from luminescent to velvety.
- Because Jane uses pure mineral pigments with no fillers such as talc, our foundations and concealers give exceptional coverage that requires minimal touch-ups.
- Jane foundations form a protective barrier on the skin that allows it to breathe and function normally. Laboratory tests confirm that all of the products are non-comedogenic and do not block pores.
- Six Jane Iredale products have earned the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation. To earn this seal, a manufacturer must provide scientific data showing that its products sufficiently and safely aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin.
- Jane’s minerals bind together upon application so they resist running, creasing and smearing. They can be removed with a cleanser or their special micro-fiber cloth Magic Mitt, which requires only water for effective cleansing.
- Jane’s products are safety tested, allergy tested, clinically tested and dermatologist tested to ensure avoidance of any ingredients that may be skin sensitizers.
- Where preservatives are needed, Jane uses a combination of natural preservatives, always excluding parabens and phenoxyethanol.
- Jane Iredale has tested all of their minerals under laboratory conditions. Results show that there are no nano-size minerals in any of our products.
- Jane’s range of shades are sufficient to satisfy a variety of skin-tones.
- Makeup Application – $45
- Makeup Application Added to a Service – $25
© 2021 Copyright Serendipity Spa. Powered by Brandefined